Welcome to http://en.redhouse-sofia.org
Thank you for visiting The Red House website. The Red House Centre for Culture and Debate "Andrey Nikolov" is a long-term project and a trademark of the Gulliver Clearing House Foundation (the Foundation). The confidentiality of your information and the protection of your personal data is important to us. We are committed to ensuring adequate protection of the personal data you provide us with.
A new General Data Protection Protection Regulation adopted by the European Union entered into force on 25 May, 2018. The regulation aims to ensure the protection of the data of individuals from all EU Member States and to harmonize the regulations for its processing.
As a personal data administrator, the Foundation meets all requirements of the new regulation by collecting personal data only insofar as it is necessary for the provision of our services and it keeps it responsibly and in accordance with the law. Consent
What personal information do we collect?The information you provide us with.
You provide this information by filling out forms on the Website or by contacting us by telephone or email, by participating in an event, or in another way. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address, telephone number, photos and video or audio records of your participation in our events, which we make in order to promote our events and activities on the Website. How and why do we collect your information?
In general, you can browse the Website without having to disclose personal information. However, there are a number of cases which you may need to provide us with your personal information. We collect your personal data and information in the following cases:
- When you sign up to receive electronic newsletters from us;
- When you buy an event ticket and/ or make a reservation for an event;
- When you participate in a study, a list or a survey;
- When you register and participate in our programmes, activities, initiatives and events;
- When you attend any of our public events;
- When you ask to receive information or assistance;
- When you respond to questions by the Foundation in connection to processing your applications for our programmes, activities, initiatives and events;
- When you make career development inquiries;
- When you participate in communities, virtual communication rooms and other interactive services;
- When we need to verify your profile information;
- When you communicate with us through the Website;
- When you provide user content in a section of the Website that allows it; and
- When you knowingly and voluntarily provide personal information and data on any section of the Website.
When you use the Website or a social media platform profile such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Tumblr, YouTube, or Pinterest, or in case you use your account on such a social platform or enter identification data to sign up on our Website, we have the right to process the personal data you have made available on this Website or through this social media account. How do we use your information?
The main reason to collect data and information is to inform you of our activities and to notify you about changes in our organization and services. In addition, we process your personal information and data for the following purposes:
- In response to your inquiries;
- To communicate with you on bilateral contracts and to send information about the Foundation or different functionalities of our Website;
- To inform you of changes to our policies;
- To personalize the content and the use of our Website, including by giving you recommendations based on your preferences;
- To send you electronic newsletters, letters and information about programmes, initiatives, activities and events;
- To register you for events or programmes;
- To optimize or improve our programmes, services and activities;
- For the purpose of research and development;
- To inspect a profile and the activities performed through this profile;
- To disclose, investigate and prevent actions that may be in violation of our policies or against the law;
- To perform statistical, demographic and marketing analyzes about the users of the Website and their patterns of behaviour; and
- To manage our organization, including for accounting purposes.
Where do we store your information?
We will not store your data for a period longer than what is reasonably required or provided for by the law. How do we protect your personal information and data?
The information you give us when you register to receive our newsletter or other information from us is stored on our secure servers as well as in our secure email marketing platform profile. The information you give us when buying a ticket through our website and through a ticket selling platform is stored in our secure profile on the ticket selling platform.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not entirely secure. While we will do our best to protect your personal information and data, we can not guarantee the security of the information you submit to our Website; any sending of information is at your own risk. We enforce strict procedures and safeguards to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information and data.
Disclosure of your personal information
The Foundation is committed to implementing the highest standards of ethical and legal practice in all its activities and protecting the personal data of all visitors to the Website. Except as provided below, we will not transfer the access to or allow the use of your personal information, whether free of charge or for remuneration, and we will not allow anyone outside the Foundation to access or use it.
Your personal data will be provided to certain third parties only in the following cases: (i) for the purpose of implementing contracts with partners, suppliers and subcontractors of the Foundation; and (ii) to improve and optimize our Website under contracts with service providers that support us. These third parties are contractually obliged to protect the confidentiality and security of any personal information and data collected through the Website. They can not use, sell, distribute or modify this information in any way except for the purposes of performing the services we assign.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal data and information in the cases and under the conditions provided by the law.
You have the right to access the information we store about you at any time. If you want to access it, please write to us at 15 Ljuben Karavelov Str., Sofia 1142, or email us at [email protected]
with the subject "Request for access".
You also have the right to dispute the correctness and completeness of
your personal data and request that it be corrected by submitting a written notice to [email protected]
. Contact us